Everything we have belongs to Jesus. As a reminder of that truth and as an act of worship we encourage one another to prayerfully look for ways to give some of those financial resources back to God.
We will be offering a new online giving portal through the Covenant Association. This portal is a more convenient and consistent way to financially support the church and ministry.
Your contributions can be debited automatically from your checking or savings account or processed using your credit or debit card. Our new online giving program offers convenience for you and provides a much-needed donation consistency for our congregation.
If you are currently set up on the VANCO online giving portal you will need to cancel your current automated deductions with VANCO. Once this is accomplished, you can send me an email to delete your account out of VANCO. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes for cash. And, when travel, illness or other circumstances prevent you from attending services, online giving will allow your weekly offerings to continue on an uninterrupted basis.
Some of you have asked about what it costs the church when you give online. Here are the costs:
- ACH/Echeck (debit from your checking or savings acct): $0.45 per transaction
- Credit/Debit Card: 1.5% + $0.35 per transaction (i.e. $1.85 for a $100 donation)
You can choose to add the above costs to your donation, but please do not feel obligated to do so.
There are several options to contribute to besides the General Fund (tithes) such as:
- Facility Expansion Fund - To pay off the current mortgage and future building/grounds capital projects.
- Benevolence - Support people during times of crisis and need.
- Womens Ministry - Connecting women through worship, relationships, and outreach.
- CHIC - Support students attending the triennial CHIC conference.
- Missions - Support missions such as the annual mission trips to Ecuador.
If you have any questions, please contact Johnny Manche at church, via email at email@example.com, or by calling 715-781-5331.