Sunday morning services here are comfortable and welcoming no matter where you are on your journey. Come join us! (A map, directions, and event schedules are found at the bottom of every web page.) We follow Jesus throughout the week but this is what you can expect, especially on our Sunday gatherings of worship and Sunday School.
Get Connected at The HUB
As you walk through our doors, you will see friendly faces at our Welcome Center, aka The HUB, ready to help you get connected with where you want to go, Sunday School, small group studies, and more!
We are real people from all walks of life. We invite you to join us for a cup of coffee from our cafe and see what life at FirstCov is like.
We love families and hope to help you all feel at home!
- Nursery Room (infants to 4 years old) available during each service – to the right of the main entrance.
- Infant Room – to the right as you enter the Worship Center. The worship service is available to be viewed on a monitor.
- Junior Church (ages 5-7) during the second service – in Rm 303.
- Sunday School (2 years old to adults) between services during the school year.
- Children’s Activity Bulletins (ages 4-7) and Jr. Sermon Notes (ages 8-12) – on the usher’s cart
- “Busy Bags” for kids – @theHub!
What to Wear
God welcomes us as we are but sometimes it’s helpful to know what to wear. Formal and informal clothing is all acceptable and we have people who dress in either style. We seek to have hearts that are worshipful, recognizing that does not mean we will all dress the same. No matter if you come in jeans and a t-shirt or a suit and tie, we welcome you!
At both services, we worship God through song in a contemporary style from a variety of time periods, many you may even recognize from Christian radio! Our music is a mixture of various time periods while using a contemporary style accompanied by keyboard, guitar, and drums. Check out our FirstCov Praise Team playlist – the Spotify icon at the top and bottom of each web page.
Messages are prayed about and prepared from God’s Word to share a message of grace and truth in a way that is applicable to real life.