Our Wednesday Newsletter
GOD’S WORD TODAY
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36
THIS SUNDAY, Feb. 28, 2021
Worship Services 8:15a & 10:45a
Pastor Brian will continue our “I AM, Jesus in His own Words” series with “ I Am… the Gate (John 10:1-18). It’s also a Communion Sunday..
Sign up for in-person worship (masks required):
o 8:15a service sign up here.
o 10:45a service sign up here.
- Livestream is at our YouTube Channel (RF Cov). Check it out and subscribe here.
- A children’s service will be shown immediately after the first service (around 9:20a). Use the same YouTube livestream as the 8:15a service.
- If you are not coming in person, consider inviting another person, couple, or family that you feel comfortable to join you at your house for the livestream. Worship together!
- Hearing impaired?
- Hearing devices are available. Stop by the Sound Booth to pick up.
- Let us know and we’ll get a copy of the sermon text for you to follow along!
Lake Beauty Bible Camp Sunday
A camp rep will be here in-person and will meet with parents & grades 1-12 during the SS hour and will be available after the second worship service..
SAFETY WELLNESS FORMS
E-mails were sent to those needing to turn in their forms. Copies are available in the office if needed.
Our Daily Bread & The Word for You Today
The March, April, May copies of these devotionals are available at the church on the shelves by the office door.
To serve the most and care for those whose health is not as strong, masks are required. Here are options:
- 2 y.o. to 6th Grade: CE Wing rooms
- 7th & 8th Grade (Confirmation/Discipleship class): will meet in double classroom 302/304 (CE Wing)
- High School & Adults: Meeting together in Youth Room
- Dads Book Group: **In Multipurpose Room, reading “Margins” exploring how to deal with a busy life.
MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES: PRAY OR JOIN!
Keep Following Jesus
Please feel free to invite others (or pray) for these opportunities!
- 8:00-9:00a Men’s Bible Study. We are currently meeting by zoom. To get into the Bible study, please use id 9788824112.
- 5:15-6:15p IGNITE (Middle School) Youth Group!
- 6:30p – SOLID (Sr. High) – Youth Group. Contact Neil Vance for more info on IGNITE and SOLID.
- 8:30p – Men’s “IRON” Group: Come support and encourage each other in following Christ with your whole life. Come as you can and as you are. Contact Mark Majerus about Zoom link!
BY THE NUMBERS
Our Giving Info
Ways to give: 1) Use the collection boxes after worship services, 2) Online at www.rfcov.org and scroll to bottom of main page and click online giving. 3. Drop off in our church outside mailbox, or in the locked drop box by the office and entrance door.
- Free Food Distribution (COVID) food assistance program for households that are in need. Th., February 25, March 25, April 22 from 11:00a – 1:00p while supplies last. Pierce County Fairgrounds, 364 N Maple Street, Ellsworth, East Entrance. Each household will receive 1 large box of assorted food items.
- COVID-19 Drive Thru Testings: Free! No insurance needed. Test w/less invasive nasal swab. For anyone with symptoms or close contacts to someone who tested positive. UWRF & City of RF are teaming up to offer testing at a new site location at the Hoffman Park Storm Shelter, 650 Hanson Drive. Beginning Feb. 2 testing appointments will be available on Tuesdays from 10a – 5:30p and on Wednesdays from 9a-3p. You must pre-register at www.doineedacovid19test.com. Open to the public over 5 years of age. Again, appointments are required.
- COVID VACCINE:For Pierce County residents age 65 and older ONLY Appointments are required as they are based on the amount of vaccine we receive each week. Walk ins will not receive vaccine. Appointments open for reservations at 8:30AM each Monday for the appointments that week. If all appointments are booked for this week, please try again the following Monday or check with your doctor for an appointment. Call 715-307-9567 or visit http://piercecountycovid19vaccine.as.me/
- Red Cross Blood Drive: Being held at the American Legion, 701 N. Main Street on Thursday, March 11 from 1-7p, and Friday, March 12 from 8:30a-2:30p. For appointments contact Judy at 715-760-1144, or through the Red Cross at redcrossblood.org and enter code riverfallswi. Help end the Covid 19 blood shortage and remember to sign up early! FirstCov will host another blood drive on April 20.