It's that time of year where we reflect upon the year and many "top" lists come out. So we thought we would pass along some of the posts that had your interest in 2016. So here is a classic "Top 5."
There have been some great ones, even beyond this list, so please feel free to check all of the blog out. A big thank you to those who have written for us...and to you for being part of our following Christ online. Hope you were blessed!
This year's top posts are:
- FirstCov’er Story: Olympic Wrestling, Coaching, & Faith – Kevin Black
- Satan’s Greatest Tricks and Delights
- FirstCov’er Story: Marriage Reconciliation…It Happens!
- FirstCov’er Story: 50th Anniversary Interview – Chuck and Judy Sambs
- Why have a Hope Sunday?: Helping the Kids of Congo
And two honorable mentions to enjoy: