THIS SUNDAY: Invite Neighbors & Friends: ALL CHURCH ICE SKATING PARTY!
Sunday, February 25 | 3:00-6:00p | UWRF Hunt Arena
Whether you skate or not, come join this special all-church family and your friends even! Grab your neighbor or invite a friend! $3 skate rental price with buck-a-cup cider or hot cocoa. To invite your friends and neighbors, there is a coupon available THIS SUNDAY for a free rental or beverage. Different skill levels? Note:
- 3 to 4:30p: There will be a “speed limit” for beginner skaters, families, etc. to enjoy the ice.
- 4:30-6p: The “pros” can let it loose.
THIS SUNDAY: LAKE BEAUTY BIBLE CAMP SUNDAY!!
Sunday, February 25
A representative from Lake Beauty will be with us and a special Sunday School time for children and youth! And pick up your camp registration info/forms!!
THIS SUNDAY: HELP OTHERS
Support Options for Women & the Ecuador Mission Team
Final call for the return of:
- Bring back your Baby Bottle Banks to support Options for Women
- Clean Rx bottles for Ecuador Mission Team. Drop in the box by the office.
- Scrapbook type odds and ends (paper, stickers, embellishments etc). Our Ecuador team gals will be making journals with Ecuador women and could use your unused scrapbook items!
MISSED THE EPIC WORKSHOP?
Catch it online or with a DVD!
EPIC is online here: https://www.rfcov.org/epic-workshop/ Password is: Epic. (Note: We did not get through all the workbook material and we have DVDs of the whole workshop, including the part we didn’t get to plus the workbook)
9:30-10:30a | Ages 2 y.o. to Adult
Adult class options for Winter Term:
- Love & Respect Marriage Class by Dr. Emerson Eggerich - A wife and husband have some significant needs. When they are met, it builds their relationship and marriage. When it’s not, things can get crazy. Love & Respect reveals the dynamics of why spouses react negatively to each other and how they can deal with conflict quickly, easily and biblically. Want to learn about important dynamics in marriage…for yours or someone else’s? To live in peace? To feel close? To feel valued? Experience marriage the way God intended as we learn together about Love & Respect.
- 1 Timothy and Titus: While most of Paul’s New Testament letters were written to churches, a few were personal, written to fellow church leaders and loved companions. Through communal inductive manuscript study we’ll explore two of four of Paul’s personal letters. In his letter to Timothy, a beloved young church leader, and Titus, a Gentile convert and cherished missionary companion, Paul provides God’s instruction on topics including leadership, false doctrine and teachers, money, church relationships, worship, and citizenship. In addition, Paul provides some classic summaries of Christian doctrine! Join us for this class to learn in community how God’s instruction through Paul to these companions has wise instruction for us as individuals and a community of believers!
FOCUS ON LIFE
This Month’s Theme: Human Trafficking
Learn about this important area with information, prayer, and tangible steps (right here!) for being Christ’s hands and feet in the world! The Social Concerns Ministry Team provides this monthly reminder for you, your family, and your small group! Check out the introductory blog post here to learn more and see this year’s themes. (Subscribe to the blog on the right to get updates in your Inbox.)
MEN & WOMEN: GROUP OPPORTUNITIES
Women & Men
Women Bible Study: “Discerning the Voice of God” by Priscilla Shirer. Fridays at 9:00a, here. Contact Wendi Blaubach or Wendy Larson or the office for more info.
Men’s “IRON” Group: Come support and encourage each other in following Christ with your whole life. Come as you can. Thursdays at 8:45p here.
A MARRIAGE WEEKEND AWAY!
Weekend to Remember (from FamilyLife) | Friday, Mar. 2 to Sunday, Mar. 4
Key FREE/Discounted Rates:
· Active, guard and reserve military can attend for $100 per couple. Remember that military couples should use our groupname (rfcov17) so your registrations counts toward the 5 couples needed for each FREE registration for you!
Subscribe to the Blog for Updates and Info
Follow our Congregational Vitality process and catch the latest post and all the news/info at www.rfcov.org/category/vitality-pathway/. Subscribe on the right side at that link to get a note when new ones are published.