Can you cultivate thankfulness and joy? A good question for this special season. Here are six ideas that will help you move toward a heart that is able to give thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18). Read more on each of these at the original post.
- Thank God first thing when you wake up.
- Keep a thankfulness journal.
- Thank God for spiritual blessings.
- Thank God for material blessings.
- Thank God for any hard things you’re going through.
- Add thanksgiving to your requests and petitions (Philippians 4:6).