Ever wondered how your time online can be impacted by your faith? Here is a quick ten ideas:
1. Put God first in all you say and post.
2. Love others as you want to be loved.
3. Use social media to facilitate, not replace, real relationships.
4. Use social media instead of being controlled by it as an idol.
5. Turn your virtual other cheek to posts that offend you.
6. Do not post out of emotion.
7. Always reflect Jesus, loving God whether online or off.
8. Do not use social media to fuel temptations.
9. Form your own opinions; do not follow the crowd.
10. Do not base your identity on what people think.