One of the blessings of this season is that we pause to reflect upon the past year. With so many great ones this year, we thought we'd give you 10 of our 2013 posts that were checked out the most. Some expectedly, others surprisingly.
You can click on the title to check it out and feel free to add to any of the conversations. It's great to have an online community to think, reflect and interact as we strive to follow Christ. There were many posts that were close to this Top 10 so feel free to check out others. In no particular order, here they are:
- A Call for Creative Christ-follower
- 40 Letters in 40 Days: Planting Seeds in God’s Kingdom
- Getting Along with Introverts and Extroverts
- Prayer Vigil 2013 Testimonies & Praises
- An Invitation to “Sticky Faith” for the Generations
- Sticky Faith (Ch. 1): The Not-So-Sticky-Faith Reality
- Sticky Faith (Ch. 2): The Sticky Gospel
- Sticky Faith (Ch. 3): Sticky Identity
- How To Get Along with an Introvert
- Celebrating Your Stories of God’s Work: Be Encouraged
On behalf of all those who wrote for the blog this year, THANK YOU for being part of the FirstCov blog community. We pray for God's continued blessing for you in 2014.